Accelerator is a Saskatchewan science educator journal by Patrick Kossmann! It includes professional development opportunities, highlights of the SSTS executive, and articles including lessons and other resources that are valuable to STEM educators.
2020 Issues of Accelerator
- Safe Drinking Water Kits
- Perimeter Institute
- You Be The Chemist
- AITC Workshop information
- Carla Cooper’s experience at MILSET 2019
- Ways to use Novel Tech in the Classroom by Judson Trenholm
- Sciematics 2020 Presenter Information
Previous Issues of Accelerator
Volume 41 – 2018
Volume 40 – 2017
Volume 39 – 2016
Volume 38 – 2015
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
Would you like to share your ideas with other teachers?
Would you allow others to benefit from your expertise?
Perhaps you have a concern about science education in Saskatchewan today. We are always looking for articles and teacher demos/classroom activities to print in our journal.
You can send your articles to us in a variety of ways:
- by email (preferably MS WORD attachment or plain TEXT) to email@example.com
- FAX (771-4207)
- Regular mail P.O. Box 70, Balgonie SK. S0G 0E0
Any photographs that you wish to enclose would be great! They need to be mailed to the editor by snail mail, or an original, not scanned, digital photograph can be emailed along with the article. If you are emailing in an article and/or photograph, please email it to:firstname.lastname@example.org at your convenience.